[Ironruby-core] Code Review: gitintegration2
Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 15 22:48:04 EST 2008
Looks awesome. Have you tested this on a local copy of ironruby/ironruby.git, or your own fork?
From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Jim Deville [jdeville at microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 3:31 PM
To: IronRuby External Code Reviewers
Cc: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org; Martin Maly
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Code Review: gitintegration2
tfpt review "/shelveset:gitintegration2;REDMOND\jdeville"
* Add helpers for mono and rake version
* changed the is_test? method to rely on the presence of the test environment variable instead of the value of it.
* refactor to_git
* added from_git, git:ensure_repo, git:import
* added some helper methods that will be moved to context after this is stabilized some more.
* Added "testability" to the tasks. If the test environment variable is set, commands will print out instead of run.
* requires rake --version to be greater than 0.8.0
* removes requirement for tf.exe in happy. This will be reinstated after we move from SVN and have a way to specify being in a git repository.
This will go in with a direct checkin since it doesn't affect SNAP.
Martin: I've included you to ensure that you don't have an issue with this being checked in. It doesn't touch anything outside of Ruby, but just wanted to be certain.
More information about the Ironruby-core