[Ironruby-core] Code Review: gitintegration2
jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 15 18:31:33 EST 2008
tfpt review "/shelveset:gitintegration2;REDMOND\jdeville"
* Add helpers for mono and rake version
* changed the is_test? method to rely on the presence of the test environment variable instead of the value of it.
* refactor to_git
* added from_git, git:ensure_repo, git:import
* added some helper methods that will be moved to context after this is stabilized some more.
* Added "testability" to the tasks. If the test environment variable is set, commands will print out instead of run.
* requires rake --version to be greater than 0.8.0
* removes requirement for tf.exe in happy. This will be reinstated after we move from SVN and have a way to specify being in a git repository.
This will go in with a direct checkin since it doesn't affect SNAP.
Martin: I've included you to ensure that you don't have an issue with this being checked in. It doesn't touch anything outside of Ruby, but just wanted to be certain.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7097 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core