[Ironruby-core] Code Review: gitintegration2

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 15 18:31:33 EST 2008

  tfpt review "/shelveset:gitintegration2;REDMOND\jdeville"
  Comment  :
  Context.rb
  * Add helpers for mono and rake version
  * changed the is_test? method to rely on the presence of the test environment variable instead of the value of it.
  git.rake
  * refactor to_git
  * added from_git, git:ensure_repo, git:import
  * added some helper methods that will be moved to context after this is stabilized some more.
  * Added "testability" to the tasks. If the test environment variable is set, commands will print out instead of run.
  misc.rake
  * requires rake --version to be greater than 0.8.0
  * removes requirement for tf.exe in happy. This will be reinstated after we move from SVN and have a way to specify being in a git repository.

This will go in with a direct checkin since it doesn't affect SNAP.

Martin: I've included you to ensure that you don't have an issue with this being checked in. It doesn't touch anything outside of Ruby, but just wanted to be certain.