[Ironruby-core] Trouble building from Visual Studio (git repo)

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 9 01:43:21 EST 2008

I'd be interested in the diff. You should be able to go into Vim, open the file, and run :set fileformat=unix followed by a :wq to save it. That should convert line endings for you. I can't guarantee we'll use it, but I'd like to see what you had to do.

Ir.exe in a Merlin environment should use the app.config provided, which is why you needed to put your files in ruby-1.8.6\lib. Those files are mirrored in Merlin\External\Languages\Ruby\ruby-redist. I'll look into making app.config look there.

Before we close the SVN repository, and switch to Git as primary, we will have a solution for the signing problem. I'll bring it up on list once I have a better plan for it.