[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Simple ruby fixes

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 8 19:42:17 EST 2008

  tfpt review "/shelveset:rt;REDMOND\sborde"

  Comment  :
  Simple fixes to the simple_test.rb runner as I was trying to get a feel for all the moving parts in Ruby testing. "finished" was not setting the exitcode, and so we were ignoring some failures, I disabled some of the tests, and fixed the trivial ones.
  Changed the Ruby method binder to throw AmbiguousMatchException for ambiguous method overloads, as throwing the ArgumentException was misleading.
  Added an alias for building just Microsoft.Scripting.dll