[Ironruby-core] Handling C# lower case namespaces

Aaron Feng aaron.feng at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:43:53 EST 2008

I tried to load the struct the same way, but I don't know how to set the
value of it.  For example:

C#

namespace x.y.z {
    public struct Foo {
        public long Bar;
        public Foo(long bar) {
            this.Bar = bar;
        }
    }
}

var foo = new x.y.z.Foo(1);

IronRuby

Foo = Type.get_type("x.y.z.Foo, MyAssembly, Version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null", true).to_class

# how do I do the equivalent of
# var foo = new x.y.z.Foo(1); ?

Aaron

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Tomas Matousek <Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com