[Ironruby-core] Handling C# lower case namespaces

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Dec 8 12:45:50 EST 2008

I get the same behavior.
I can load types from the CLR but not from my own assembly.

I copied my assembly into the folder that contains ir.exe

>>> require 'mscorlib'
=> true
>>> require 'IronNails.Library, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null'
=> true
>>> IronNails::View::XamlProxy
=> IronNails::View::XamlProxy
>>> System::Type.get_type 'IronNails.View.XamlProxy'
=> nil
>>> System::Type.get_type 'System.String'
=> #<System::RuntimeType:0x000005c>
>>> IronNails::View::XamlProxy.to_clr_type
=> #<System::RuntimeType:0x000005e>