[Ironruby-core] New revisions

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 6 05:41:10 EST 2008

Have you set the MERLIN_ROOT environment variable? It is needed to compile the sources in Git. From the command line, run

set MERLIN_ROOT=<<<git repo root>>>\merlin\main

Once we get the automation infrastructure into place, we will get rid of the code for the SVN repository, and then you won't need that variable.

Hope that helps,