[Ironruby-core] New revisions

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 6 05:41:10 EST 2008

Have you set the MERLIN_ROOT environment variable? It is needed to compile the sources in Git. From the command line, run

set MERLIN_ROOT=<<<git repo root>>>\merlin\main

Once we get the automation infrastructure into place, we will get rid of the code for the SVN repository, and then you won't need that variable.

Hope that helps,

JD