[Ironruby-core] Handling C# lower case namespaces

Aaron Feng aaron.feng at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:07:26 EST 2008

It seems like the current version does not handle lower case namespaces when
referencing a .NET DLL.  It thinks it is a method call whenever a constant
starts with lower case.  It also doesn't handle non-alphabet characters such
as _ (underscore).

I'm trying to call WCF service from IronRuby via the proxies file.  svcutil
converts all namespaces in the proxies file to lower case.  Here's some info
on it:

I also noticed that "puts" does not output the value of Int64.  However, it
does if I use Console.WriteLine in my ruby program.