[Ironruby-core] What are the options to write tests, currently ?

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:03:36 EST 2008

Still one or two outstanding issues around RSpec, but that is what you
should be aiming for :)   However, even with those issues fixed,
running it on an actual system might not be the best idea due to some
performance issues.

MSpec is a good, if not very limited, and is what the team are using.
I haven't looked at Test::Unit implementation.