[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on Netbeans

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:57:43 EDT 2008

The answer depends on what libraries I want to use really.  If there's a
Java library I want to leverage, then I'll use JRuby.  If there's a .NET
library it'd be IronRuby..  If it's just Ruby libraries, then I shouldn't
care. (C extensions not withstanding).

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:27 PM, John Lam (IRONRUBY)
<jflam at microsoft.com>wrote:

> Here's a more interesting question: do you care what language Rails is
> implemented in as long as you wrote your Rails app in Ruby?
>
> Thanks,
> -John

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]