[Ironruby-core] Looking for Examples

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Aug 27 12:42:24 EDT 2008

In that case I would be very interested to know how to use rspec or any of
the other gems. I tried copying them to the gems folder in the IronRuby
install folder but that wasn't it :)

I suppose you just took the library and then required the spec file in the
lib folder.

How are you guys doing on rails support because I think I dragged this wpf
chapter out long enough and it's time to start a new one soon. I was
thinking rails because I could do my samples for the time being with MRI and
choose some rubygems to showcase.

And my publisher asked me if the date for januari is still good as a release
date :)

I have more date questions, do you have an ETA for asp.net & asp.net mvc
support so I can do some planning around it?
I realise I could hack something together myself but if that won't look like
the way you are doing it I would have to rewrite too much in my samples
probably and it also feels like a waste of time from my part then.  I guess
that is not something that can be contributed through the community but has
to come from MS.

Thanks