[Ironruby-core] Looking for Examples

Glen Cooper glen at glenc.net
Wed Aug 27 11:45:03 EDT 2008

Well rspec for one - but I understand it isn't quite ready for IR yet
- or vice versa.  One of the main reason I'm asking is that I'm
starting a project which will be a library, not a stand-alone
application.  So I'm wondering about things like dependencies and how
someone would actually use the library.  In other words, if my library
depends on another, how does the user using my library actually get
all the dependencies.

I know we're on the bleeding edge here and there a lot of things that
either don't work yet or aren't as elegant as they will be in the
future.  I am just trying to avoid going down one path if there is a
better way I'm not aware of.

Thanks for the help!

Glen Cooper
(425) 802-6627