[Ironruby-core] Looking for Examples

Glen Cooper glen at glenc.net
Wed Aug 27 10:55:27 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response.  So let me ask you this.  If you were to
start building a project and wanted to leverage existing libraries out
there, would you manually install them to your iron ruby install
directory?  Or just add them into a gems folder in your project - like
what merb does with frozen gems?

Regards,
Glen Cooper
(425) 802-6627