[Ironruby-core] Looking for Examples

Glen Cooper glen at glenc.net
Tue Aug 26 21:44:20 EDT 2008

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to some good example projects
using IronRuby.  Specifically I'm looking for libraries and projects
using some of the things we take for granted with regular ruby
development - rake, gems, rspec, etc.  I'm starting a project of my
own and since there isn't a lot of documentation out there yet I
figure looking at other projects is the best way to see how it's done.

I'm not looking for projects that just use small pieces of IronRuby -
I really want to see how someone would build a library or end-to-end
solution leveraging gems, rake tasks, and unit testing in IronRuby.

Glen Cooper
(425) 802-6627