[Ironruby-core] Code Review: bugs-2

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 22 18:33:52 EDT 2008

Looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lam (IRONRUBY)
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 2:33 PM
To: IronRuby External Code Reviewers
Cc: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Code Review: bugs-2

tfpt review "/shelveset:bugs-2;REDMOND\jflam"
Comment  :
  -     Fixes Rubyforge #21069: Array#delete on a frozen array throws a TypeError even if modification doesn't take place
  -     Fixes Array#flatten frozen bug (related)
  -     Fixes additional spec failure in Array#flatten where to_ary not called on elements
  -     Punting for now on the fix for Array#flatten that dispatches by calling Array#flatten on elements - right now we don't have a good mechanism to pass our 'seen' dictionary to callers across the dynamic invocation boundary (see TODO)
  -     Fixes Rubyforge #20125: MatchData#inspect returns incorrect representation of matchdata