[Ironruby-core] Code Review: bugs-2
John Lam (IRONRUBY)
jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 22 17:32:59 EDT 2008
tfpt review "/shelveset:bugs-2;REDMOND\jflam"
- Fixes Rubyforge #21069: Array#delete on a frozen array throws a TypeError even if modification doesn't take place
- Fixes Array#flatten frozen bug (related)
- Fixes additional spec failure in Array#flatten where to_ary not called on elements
- Punting for now on the fix for Array#flatten that dispatches by calling Array#flatten on elements - right now we don't have a good mechanism to pass our 'seen' dictionary to callers across the dynamic invocation boundary (see TODO)
- Fixes Rubyforge #20125: MatchData#inspect returns incorrect representation of matchdata
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9688 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core