[Ironruby-core] Passing a callback to ScriptObject.Invoke

Sean Clark Hess seanhess at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:42:29 EDT 2008

Ok, I put the following in index.html in a blank ruby dynamic silverlight
project

http://pastie.textmate.org/258247

This is a really simple event system, with only one event, one listener...
etc.  It has a default handler you can trigger by clicking the link.

Then, here is app.rb

http://pastie.textmate.org/258249

Uncomment line 10 to see that you have a handle on the js object.  Line 11,
however, throws an error no matter what I do.

Basically, I want to be able to pass a block of ruby code to be executed
whenever the javascript function is called.

I know I can use the HTML stuff to listen for a click directly, but I'm
trying to plug into a js system that dispatches events this way, so I can't
change the js interface.

Thanks for your help, and let me know if you have any more questions.

~sean