[Ironruby-core] Passing a callback to ScriptObject.Invoke

Sean Clark Hess seanhess at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:06:25 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,
I'm plugging in to an existing javascript library using invoke.  I can
successfully call my_js_object.invoke and get it to call different

They implemented a function called Observe that accepts a callback (event
system).  How can I tie in to javascript events with ruby?  I can pass
values, like js_object.invoke "Observe","EventName", but it doesn't really
work to put a block as the last (the callback) parameter.

Any ideas?  How can I do this?