[Ironruby-core] Latest r134 commit should solve Mono file pathname case sensitivity problem

cjac at colliertech.org cjac at colliertech.org
Wed Aug 20 12:22:45 EDT 2008

Seo,

Your virtual machine is online.  I've set up a reverse proxy matching
on hostname = ironruby.colliertech.org to your box.  Do you need more
than 128M of memory to build and run the test suite?  IIRC, Mono
requires around 200M.

Let me know if I can help more with the external continuous
integration process.

Cheers,

C.J.