[Ironruby-core] question on RubyGems

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Mon Aug 18 12:03:39 EDT 2008

The short answer is that it's still a little early if you're only using
IronRuby. I have been trying this off and on, and my last attempt appears to
be very close. I only ran it and didn't dig any deeper, but I think RubyGems
is looking for the ruby path. With IR only, it can't find the path, so it
sticks the RubyGems folders in C:\ on Windows. I received a few errors, but
I need to look into it more.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Mario Gutierrez <lists at ruby-forum.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can I download the first binary release and install RubyGems, then
> install gems? Is it too early in the game? Are there any instructions on
> how to setup the environment. I would like to run Ramaze + Sequel on
> Webrick.
> --

Ryan Riley
ryan.riley at panesofglass.org