[Ironruby-core] r132 - can you check if it builds correctly on mono?

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 14:38:25 EDT 2008

I was up till 4am last night at eRubyCon, and this is just me thinking
outloud....

I've had it in my mind to write a msbuild plugin for Rake, instead of
maintaining the csproj files directly, how about maintaining them in rake
files that can generate csproj files on demand?  That way we're not beholden
to VS strong armness?

Just a random crazy thought.

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]