[Ironruby-core] Events?

Stefan Dobrev stefan.dobrev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:20:16 EDT 2008

Here is another way to do it:

   - In the XAML add commands to the appropriate buttons. You can use
   MediaCommands - Play, Pause, Stop, etc.
   - Have something like a ViewModel that holds the logic for what should
   happen when each command get executed.
   - Somehow add/attach/inject the view model to the view and create
   CommandBinding foreach of the supported commands. Add this command bindings
   to some visual element from the XAML, maybe the root.

Regards,
Stefan