[Ironruby-core] Interacting with a WPF/Winforms application

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 15 10:39:22 EDT 2008

Running in a separate thread is what you probably want to do.

There’s an IronPython sample that does something like this for WinForms – it’s called winforms.py and lives in the tutorial directory.  Unfortunately, it looks like it depends on some IronPython-specific functionality in the command line – but it wouldn’t be too hard to add something similar  to IronRuby.