[Ironruby-core] Code Review: warning2

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 15 03:15:17 EDT 2008

I'll reply to both patches with this mail.

We actually can't accept patches to anything in the DLR and Ruby parser and runtime. So really the patches have to be to the libraries, or the infrastructure. We also need to back out some of your commits. I can ask the DLR to make these changes for you though.

Sorry about this. We can try to make it clearer if you have a suggestion on how to do it.