[Ironruby-core] Silverlight and Custom Components

Sean Clark Hess seanhess at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:49:00 EDT 2008

And here is the post.  Let me know what I should change, or if anything is a
waste of time. I'm new to both silverlight and ruby, so I'd love any
suggestions.
http://code.steelpotato.com/2008/08/mint-custom-user-controls-and-tools-for.html

I don't know who of you is involved in the dynamic silverlight SDK, but the
puts function is really screwed up. I included my fix for it as well. And
let's PLEASE get user controls into the Dynamic Silverlight 2 release

Thanks
~sean