[Ironruby-core] Silverlight and Custom Components

Sean Clark Hess seanhess at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:28:53 EDT 2008

You're right, the first one doesn't work. I tried every way I could think of
to declare custom xaml with nothing but the dlr, and it just doesn't work.
I'm guess there needs to be some other kind of namespace declaration -- one
that doesn't make the dlr look for an assembly. You say the dlr will support
this when Silverlight 2 ships?

My solution works, but it's impossible to declare user controls in xaml --
I've been declaring containers and then filling them in the
code-behind-esque's constructor.

I'll post that code sometime today for you to take a look at.  Thanks for
all the great help