[Ironruby-core] ScriptableMember and Silverlight

Sean Clark Hess seanhess at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:59:40 EDT 2008

Hello all,  I need some way to either access a javascript variable or expose
a function to javascript to be called later.  I've tried option #2, with the
following call, but I don't know how to specify a member function as
scriptable.  In C#, you use a meta-flag [ScriptableMember] above the
function.
HtmlPage.register_scriptable_object('mn', self)

What about the other approach?  I know you can access the dom, but I need to
access a plain old variable from javascript.

Thanks!
~sean