[Ironruby-core] After a long delay, r128 is out

Srivatsn Narayanan srivatsn at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 13 18:46:51 EDT 2008

Rake compile and rake regression work.

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Jim Deville
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:51 AM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] After a long delay, r128 is out

I've pushed out changes to our versions of Mspec, Rubyspec, and ironruby-tags that should work with this revision. I'd appreciate if someone could grab them, and rake compile and rake regression on them to be certain.

Our version of MSpec is now almost identical to the real version. I have one extra helper and two extra formatters that I need to fix and give to the real Mspec.

After that we may move away from a fork of MSpec, and just use the real version. I'd like to get to a point where we are running a specific tag of the real version, and only needing the git repo for our tags. We'll see where that goes, and how it goes.

JD