[Ironruby-core] After a long delay, r128 is out

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 13 14:51:06 EDT 2008

I've pushed out changes to our versions of Mspec, Rubyspec, and ironruby-tags that should work with this revision. I'd appreciate if someone could grab them, and rake compile and rake regression on them to be certain.

Our version of MSpec is now almost identical to the real version. I have one extra helper and two extra formatters that I need to fix and give to the real Mspec.

After that we may move away from a fork of MSpec, and just use the real version. I'd like to get to a point where we are running a specific tag of the real version, and only needing the git repo for our tags. We'll see where that goes, and how it goes.

JD