[Ironruby-core] Can't build under Mono

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 20:17:23 EDT 2008

2008/8/6 Jim Deville <jdeville at microsoft.com>:
> It means that there is more than one ruby/ruby.exe on your path, which you
> probably figured out. The workaround is to copy default.irconfig.rb to
> ~/.irconfig.rb, then edit the file to make the MRI variable point to the
> right path.

Actually, what happens is that on Mac OS X Ruby binary is called
"ruby", but current build script only checks for "ruby.exe", and if
"number of ruby found != 1" then it says "more than one ruby found",
which is false since it's less than one in this case.

I believe I sent a fix for this more than a month ago?!
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/download/IronRuby/patch-find-executable

--
Seo Sanghyeon