[Ironruby-core] Brand apparel and fashion on sale

Felix Wu lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Aug 2 07:21:19 EDT 2008

Topbrandbiz Co., Ltd is a local powerful professional  supplier in
China, specializing in handling brand apparel and fashion etc. Our
company can offer various hot  products to more than 63 Ebay sellers
including 6 power sellers and 78 clients who do business   on their own
websites. We also are capable of supplying the superior products to the
wholesalers and retailers come from 96 countries.
Our products sell well in the European and American markets with high
quality,favorable price and complete after-sale service.  "Clients
first,quality first" is the principle of our company. If you are
interested in any items of our products, please contact directly us or
visit our  website: www.topbrandbiz.net for more details.
1.All our products are exported under very strict quality control. We
are taking technology, quality and services as the business principle.
2.We offer the lowest price you ever found on internet and can help you
beat your competitors.
Hope to have an opportunity to serve you in this lucky 2008! We
fervently believe we are your best choice if you would like to establish
long-term business relationship with us.
Turn it on and just do it! Become what you are!