[Ironruby-core] Opening up our tree to external committers

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Apr 30 23:57:19 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:49:46 -0600, Curt Hagenlocher
<curt at hagenlocher.org> wrote:

> This isn't dynamic, though.  There has to be a single manifest for the
> assembly that lists all the netmodules.  I imagine it would be desirable
> to be able to add a new library simply by copying it into the
> appropriate directory without having to register it or relink the
> assembly.

I obviously need to catch up on this thread to better understand the topic
at hand.

/me is catching up...

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354