[Ironruby-core] Opening up our tree to external committers

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 30 21:38:02 EDT 2008

I don't think we should go crazy and create one dll per library. Loading dlls has some overhead. Since digest and openssl are just IronRuby stubs for functionality already implemented in BCL, it could be in one dll. I need to figure out how to do loading of Ruby libraries contained in an assembly, but I think it could be done.

Tomas