[Ironruby-core] Getting our code review mails out to the list

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 29 19:30:34 EDT 2008

This is a test of our new mechanism for getting our code review mails out to you. This is an existing change that's already in SVN, but this will give you an idea of what future mails will look like.

Notice that there is an attached diff in the original mail - you can use whatever diff viewing tool that you want to see the changes. This gives you some context to the changes that you'll be seeing. The diff works - but is based on our internal source layout not the external layout.

External folks - please just reply to this mail (NOT reply-all) as this will generate a bounce message back to the list if you have comments about the change.

Thanks,
-John