[Ironruby-core] Code Review: contributions6
John Lam (IRONRUBY)
jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 29 19:24:18 EDT 2008
tfpt review /shelveset:contributions6;REDMOND\jflam
This wraps up a number of community contributions into a single shelveset for expediency. This shelveset passed SNAP this morning. We are now passing 2011/2961 (67%) of community specs.
- some case sensitivity changes to ensure that things continue to compile on case-sensitive filesystems (*nix)
- using methods in fileutils instead of hand-rolled platform specific shell commands
- adding a mono switch 'noconfig' to ensure that mono continues to compile
- Expanding patch #19745 from Wayne Kelly to add support for passing strings or objects that implement to_str to private, protected, and public
- Added alias for String#intern implementation and some comments
- Added some constants
- Expanded patch 19749 from Wayne Kelly (an implementation of ===)
- Added to_str implementation to fix bug #19625
- Expanded patch #19230 from Eric Nicholson for Time methods. Added comments as well as fixing a number of conversion and interop-related bugs. This isn't complete yet, and the specs aren't very valuable for verifying the behavior of these methods until we get backtick or system() working.
- Expanded patch #19708 for File#exists? to handle directories correctly
- Expanded patch #19004 for File#expand_path to handle corner cases correctly. Note that this still requires work to make our directory paths identical to Ruby. Right now the paths returned are Windows paths (Ruby on Windows returns *nix style paths).
- Incorporated trivial bug fix on range check: #19754
- Enables specs for kernel, module, and matchdata.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 214632 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core