[Ironruby-core] How we will do better at community outreach

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 29 09:19:57 EDT 2008

Sanghyeon Seo:

> This is very true, but it is ironic since I get to track down build
> breaks after sync anyway. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Point taken :)

That said, what you're seeing here are fairly minor build breaks since most if not all of those build breakages are due to bugs in Mono/gmcs.

Imagine if Mono were under heavy development and changing daily. Those kinds of breaks are what you would see if we decoupled IronRuby from DLR.

Thanks,
-John