[Ironruby-core] Regarding IronRuby... How true it soundsfrom this blog

Jeff Lewis jdlewis at xactware.com
Mon Apr 28 15:16:53 EDT 2008

+1 for commit by commit mirror or using (even better) using rubyforge as
primary and mirroring it back to TFS.

+1 for daily builds (preferably automated so that no one has to spend
much time on it)

I honestly think that until it is primarily hosted at rubyforge, people
will complain that the project isn't "open enough."  That definitely
won't quiet down everyone, but it would make great strides towards it.
But, it may simply be too early to do so since the DLR is still
evolving.