[Ironruby-core] Regarding IronRuby... How true it sounds from this blog

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 28 12:42:01 EDT 2008

"but since removed all signs of the Ruby.NET
parser/scanner in favor of a from-the-ground-up implementation written
entirely by -- I believe -- Tomas Matousek"

More precisely, I've heavily refactored the tokenizer (and it's still not finished) and rewrote semantic actions in the grammar to create IronRuby AST - which I wrote from scratch. The grammar rules themselves are more or less as they was in Ruby.NET. With some renames and minor changes.

Tomas