[Ironruby-core] Regarding IronRuby... How true it sounds from this blog

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Mon Apr 28 11:49:58 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:43:29 -0600, Justin Bailey <jgbailey at gmail.com>

> Another method for getting the codebase would make
> it easier for me to see what IronRuby is capable of so far.

Like?  Is there another SCC/wire protocol that would work?  If yes, there
are plenty of bridges out there that are 1-to-1 compatible (meaning they
retain 100% of the meta-data and related versioning/check-in info) with
SVN both forwards and backwards.  Tailor comes to mind.  I know there are

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |