[Ironruby-core] Regarding IronRuby... How true it sounds from this blog

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 28 11:35:24 EDT 2008

M. David Peterson:

> > It's far more difficult (maybe impossible) to run an OSS project well
> > if the community members can't update their working copies to exactly
> > what the core team sees day-to-day. This one is most likely an MS
> issue.
> It's absolutely 100% an internal MSFT issue.  Can it be fixed?

While meta-level discussions are interesting, they generally don't offer much in the way of concrete guidance. So let me ask this question to the larger community:

Has working on the SVN sources (with the attendant delays in propagating to / from our version of 'the truth') blocked you from working on a contribution?