[Ironruby-core] SVN r96 is out

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 25 23:47:23 EDT 2008

This revision integrates a number of smaller community contributions from Eric Nicholson, Wayne Kelly, Jayme Edwards, and Seo Sanghyeon.

Patches 19708, 19745, 19746, 19748, 19749 from Wayne Kelly
Patch 19754 from Nobody (trivial fix for range error in GetCurrentMatchGroup)
Patch 19230 from Eric Nicholson (Time)
Patch 19004 from Jayme Edwards (File.expand_path)
And a patch from Seo that fixes some Mono build issues

There is also the long-awaited patch from Tomas that contains our first pass at implementing eval(string) with binding support. This involved a lot of effort from Tomas, as it is one of the most complex features in the language. Congrats!

This revision implements Module.nesting, which was blocking a number of specs from running. This revision now passes 2005/2961 (67%) of the specs.

There are also a number of bug fixes in this patch as we start burning down some of the bugs from Rubyforge: 19755, 19626, 19625.