[Ironruby-core] Module::class_eval

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Wed Apr 23 09:01:09 EDT 2008

What's the story with ModuleOps.Evaluate(CodeContext, RubyModule, MutableString) ?

I could get the previous version to work by uncommenting the code at the bottom to call scriptCode.Run

but in the new version, the signature of the Run method has changed to expect a Scope rather than a CodeContext.

What value should be passed as the Scope?

I've tried context.Scope and context2.Scope - they both compile and execute OK, but they don't execute the code in the correct Scope.

At this stage, I'm just interested in a quick fix to this method so that I can use it to continue exploring  the rest of gems setup.rb

Cheers, Wayne.