[Ironruby-core] Can't build after updating r94

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:18:39 EDT 2008

2008/4/23, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter at sun.com>:
>  ./Compiler/Parser/Parser.cs(51,17): error CS0104: `Action`2' is an
>  ambiguous reference between `System.Action`2' and
>  `Microsoft.Scripting.Utils.Action`2'

System.Action collision is a different problem, but the same problem
was there in r93 too. The solution is to add "swithces :all,
'noconfig'" in the correct place. I posted a patch here:

I replied "delete the file" because one change between r93 and r94 was
that microsoft.scipring.core/shell moved to
microsoft.scripting/hosting/shell. I assumed that you had a leftover.

Seo Sanghyeon