[Ironruby-core] IronRuby patch # 19175 - compiling under Mono

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:10:18 EDT 2008

There's a command line switch (--noconfig:Disables implicit references
to assemblies) for the mono compiler that resolves the issue,
Sanghyeon Seo has a patch
here:http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/download/IronRuby/patch-mono-r93
 Doesn't require altering the source files, just the rake file.  The
patch does contain some changes to some source files, but the changes
don't appear to be related.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:49 PM, John Lam (IRONRUBY)
<jflam at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Has this been fixed in Mono? I'm reluctant to make changes in our sources
> regarding this issue unless there is no workaround in Mono.
>

> Thanks,
>
> -John

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]