[Ironruby-core] Cannot debug IronRuby + Silverlight - any hint ?

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 04:49:10 EDT 2008

In case it's useful to someone else - I gathered those tips here:

I believe it's pretty much what's here :
http://silverlight.net/Quickstarts/ProgramDlr.aspx except for:
- debug=true
- grab the latest IronRuby binaries
- put those in your /app or chiron's /bin

It may be worth updating ProgramDlr.aspx with those additional tips ?

I have a related question: will it be (or is it currently ?) possible to do
step-by-step debugging with any of the free products (Visual Studio C#
express 2008, VS 2008 shell version, any other ?).

Thibaut Barrère
[blog] http://evolvingworker.com - tools for a better day
[blog] http://blog.logeek.fr - about writing software