[Ironruby-core] Perspectives for unit and ui testing for Dynamic Silverlight

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 11 10:20:43 EDT 2008

Ben Hall:

> Do you expect people writing Ruby to use RSpec\Test::Unit? Or would it
> be better for a existing C# unit testing framework (NUnit\MbUnit) to
> have some DLR support?

There are folks today who are very interested in using IronRuby to test existing C# code. I know that Phil Haack would love to test ASP.NET MVC using Ruby tests - see his recent blog post here:

I need to do a better job at helping folks out with scenarios around IronRuby, but to be blunt my hands are kind of full just getting the language and libraries to work!

Remember - we do have full time positions open for IronRuby devs on my team :)