[Ironruby-core] Perspectives for unit and ui testing for Dynamic Silverlight

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:25:45 EDT 2008

I'm really interested in hear what the team have planned for testing
and the DLR.

I'm planning on spending some time grokking this and see where the
areas of concern are and whats actually there. It would be good to
hear thoughts from the team.

Do you expect people writing Ruby to use RSpec\Test::Unit? Or would it
be better for a existing C# unit testing framework (NUnit\MbUnit) to
have some DLR support?

Regards

Ben
Blog.BenHall.me.uk