[Ironruby-core] Perspectives for unit and ui testing for Dynamic Silverlight

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:53:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just watched Jeff Wilcox videos about the Silverlight testing
framework (http://www.jeff.wilcox.name/2008/03/20/vid-silverlight-control-ut/)
and questions come to my mind.

Is this framework planned to be the "standard" testing framework for
Dynamic Silverlight as well ? Or will we build upon the spec framework
already in the IronRuby distribution ?

Writing this and after digging a bit inside the code, I believe we
could do both ways: use the spec syntax and rely either on the UI
testing framework or on mock objects, when relevant.

Any insight from the MS team ?

cheers!

Thibaut
--