[Ironruby-core] AG_E_PARSER_BAD_TYPE when using Grid

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 9 19:11:18 EDT 2008

Are you using the Blend 2 Preview for Silverlight? If not, grab it from Silverlight.net.

If you are, then can you send me what your XAML looks like? I suspect that the root element of your XAML has x:Class set incorrectly for Ruby. If Grid is your root ...

<Grid x:Class=”System.Windows.Controls.Grid” ...>