[Ironruby-core] r93 update

Robert Brotherus robert.brotherus at napa.fi
Wed Apr 9 11:54:54 EDT 2008

I have had following working ok with the recent IR iterations:

        public object GetGlobalVar(string varName)
            return ExecutionContext.GetGlobalVariable(varName);

        public void SetGlobalVar(string varName, object value)
            ExecutionContext.DefineGlobalVariable(varName, value);

It indeed changed few iterations ago and broke my earlier code as well.

Robert Brotherus
Software architect
Napa Ltd
Tammasaarenkatu 3, Helsinki FI-00180